As businesses are being required to temporarily shut down or provide limited services along with people staying home our local businesses are beginning to feel the effect of our country’s current situation. Some of this is hopefully only temporary yet unfortunately some local business owners will have to shut their doors indefinitely. With that being said, it’s up to us as a community to support these local businesses while facing the unknown.
Listed below are locally owned restaurants that are open for take-out, delivery and/or curbside pick-up.
- Denny’s – Cottonwood 928-639-3805 – Camp Verde 928-567-9505
- Wildflower Bread Company – Sedona 928-204-2223 – Prescott 928-717-1700 – Flagstaff 928-233-5010
- Black Bear Diner – Cottonwood 928-634-8188
- COLT 804 Grill – Cottonwood 928-634-1140 – Prescott Valley 928-277-1424
- Old Town Café – Cottonwood 928-634-5980
- BombAZ Grill – Cottonwood 928-963-6655
- Babe’s Round Up – Camp Verde 928-567-6969
- Verde Lea Market Deli & Grill – Cottonwood 928-634-8731
- Bing’s Burger Station – Cottonwood 928-852-0109
- Vinnie’s New York Pizzeria – Cottonwood 928-646-3333
- Sutler’s Steakhouse – Camp Verde 928-567-7572
- Main Street Café – Clarkdale 928-649-3070
- El Toreo – Clarkdale 928-634-5495
- Plaza Bonita – Cottonwood 928-634-7028
- Calavera Bar And Grill – Cottonwood 928-634-9618
- Olde Sedona Bar & Grill – Sedona 928-282-5670
- 3 Kings Kasbar – Cottonwood 928-639-4433
- Robbie’s Restaurant – Rimrock 928-592-9171
- Old Town Red Rooster Café – Cottonwood 928-649-8100
- G’s Burgers – Cornville 928-634-2867
- Farm a Go Go – Cornville 928-301-5134
- Hacidena Inn– Cottonwood 928-634-9947
- Merkin Vineyards Tasting Room & Osteria – Cottonwood 928-639-1001
- Judi’s Restaurant & Lounge – Sedona 928-282-4449
- Hillside Café – Jerome 928-821-2412
- The Flatiron – Jerome 928-634-2733
- Oak Creek Brewery and Grill – Sedona 928-282-3300
- Famous Pizza and Beer – Sedona 928-282-5464
DON’T WANT TO LEAVE YOURE HOUSE BUT STILL CRAVE YOUR FAVORITE RESTAURANT? DOORDASH IS A GREAT OPTION! Not only will you support your local restaurant, you will also help support the driver provide for his or her family during a rough time.
Listed below are businesses still doing services.
- 1OFF Woodworks – Home wood décor and furniture – Check out their Facebook Page
- Noah’s Ark Roofing & Sheet Metal LLC – 928-556-9191
- Rustic Clover – Wooden home décor – Check out their Facebook Page
- Eclpst – Web development, graphic design, social media marketing – 928-963-0713
Looking for outdoor activities to continue social distancing outside your home? Here are a few ideas;
- Dead Horse State Park
- Gold King Mine – Jerome
- All hiking trails in the Verde Valley
Remember, fearing the unknown in a situation probably not any of us have ever experienced let’s remember the commUNITY and help support our local businesses. Keeping your hard-earned money invested into your local community will help more than you realize and help keep these small businesses afloat.
Stay safe everyone!